Serving Granville, Newark, Greater Licking County and Adjoining Areas
Probate and Estate Administration
The probate and estate administration attorneys at Schaller, Campbell & Untied, LLC, stand beside your family throughout the probate process and the settling of the deceased’s estate. We understand this can be a difficult time for the grieving family. At Schaller, Campbell & Untied, LLC, you can expect responsive attention to wisely guide you, as swiftly as possible, through the probate and estate administration process. Our attorneys stand with you every step of the way.
Schaller, Campbell & United’s probate and estate administration services include:
- Probating the deceased’s will
- Working with the deceased’s creditors
- Preparing a statement of receipts and disbursements for beneficiaries and other parties
- Proper distribution of deceased’s assets
- Guiding the client through the probate court process
- Preparing and filing probate court documents
- Will contests and other probate litigation
The compassionate and qualified estate and probate lawyers at Schaller, Campbell and Untied, LLC, are ready to listen to your situation and provide you with trusted representation. For an appointment and case evaluation, call (740) 349-8505.